If you are visiting the area or here for only a short period of time, and need to see a doctor, please contact reception on TEL No. You will then be asked to complete the relevant form.
Once you have completed the form you can receive emergency treatment from the practice for 14 days. After 14 days you will need to register as a temporary or permanent patient. You can register as a temporary resident if you plan to live near the GP surgery for up to 3 months.
What information do I need?
- details of any medical conditions you have
- details of medical conditions you’ve had in the past
- the name of any medicines you’re currently taking
- details of anything you’re allergic to
- contact details for your permanent or previous GP
- NHS number